Google brings out next level of Nexus tablets - the new Google Nexus 7(2013) tablet. Manufactured by ASUS, runs on Jellybean 4.3 and comes with an awesome price tag of $199. If you have already own the New nexus 7 tab, let's see how you can root it with one click install application. To initiate the rooting process, make sure that you have unlocked the boot loader of Nexus 7(2013).
Root your Nexus 7 (2013) tablet
- Download root.zip and copy it to internal SD card of your device.
- Make sure that you have installed Windows drivers for android.
- Install the drivers first and follow next processes right after completing the installation of drivers.
- Download and extract nexus7_2013_recovery_A+.zip to a folder on your PC.
- Extract the folder to particular path and then open a particular folder.
- Your device should have enough battery, it should be ON and connected to the system.
- Click on the 'Nexus7.bat' which is a batch file present inside the extracted folder.
- Now the tablet will restart automatically. Press and hold volume up key unless you reach TWRP screen.
- Once you reach in TWRP, flash SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.43.zip
- Your are done. Now when you reboot the tablet, Superuser will be updated automatically by the Play Store.
Please note that credit of the article goes to the ATGAdmin of XDA forums who took his time to find and create the installer.